High Capacity Coaching for Future Church & Campus Leaders
Are you called to church leadership in the future? Are you starting out but have been struggling? Do you want to join our network of campuses and churches and be coached and planted with Jarrod Cooper and the Revive Church team?
Any leader seeking to develop in the area of senior church leadership, campus leadership, pastoring and church planting will enjoy a year of high level investment with our team. This will comprise of:
– Placement and responsibility in an existing campus.
– One on one coaching from an existing campus leader.
– One year learning community (usually 3 weekends a year).
– Attendance at least one leadership events with our team.
– Required reading (Usually 3 key books).
– Developing a personality profile using tools (e.g. Strength Finder/Insights)
The Campus Leadership Stream is directly overseen by Jarrod Cooper.
Who can apply? Revive Church members or those moving to East Yorkshire (UK) and Revive Church to join the vision and team.
When does it happen? Application can be any time throughout the year, but we prefer a September/October start where possible. Coaching lasts for one year from agreed commencement.
What does it cost? High Capacity Coaching is free, though some training materials may need to be paid for.
Here’s how it works:
– You apply for a stream you’re interested in. Enrolment is best in September, but enquire anytime.
– We interview you, get to know you, pray about it.
– Once through the application process, we will set you in a relevant leadership team in Revive Church, growing in responsibility and experience.
– We will coach you, invest in you, give you great resources and materials to study, and set you in a learning group.
– You can enter the coaching streams alongside existing employment, or alongside our Ministry School or Bible School.
– After one year of coaching and experience, we will prayerfully work together with you to see where you want to be developing – perhaps into a brand new campus in the UK or abroad – perhaps into an existing team God has laid on your heart – perhaps some other new adventure. We’ll work that out together.